Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I love the camel and red colors with the cute buttons supplying a great pop of color- don't forget the cute cloche hat-great retro style that calls to mind photos of my grandmother in her prime.

I love this summer look
I love this summer look

Download whole gallery
I love the camel and red colors with the cute buttons supplying a great pop of color- don't forget the cute cloche hat-great retro style that calls to mind photos of my grandmother in her prime.
I love the camel and red colors with the cute buttons supplying a great pop of color- don't forget the cute cloche hat-great retro style that calls to mind photos of my grandmother in her prime.

Download whole gallery
comfy summer
comfy summer

Download whole gallery
summer is here!
summer is here!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment